For the last two remaining slots, a « last chance » tournament with 256 players is organized the day before, on Saturday May 27th. The 2 finalists will join the Red Bull Kumite 2017 Main Event on Sunday.
To participate, register on www.redbullkumite.com from March 12th, 8PM CET
The Red Bull Kumite is set on a double elimination bracket tournament. All the matches are played in a « Best Of 3 » format until the TOP 4, which will then be played as a « Best Of 5 ». The full Red Bull Open Qualifier competition will be broadcast in French, English & Japanese on various platforms. Do you want to join the Red Bull Kumite Open Qualifier? Any player aged above 16 years old may join upon availiblity of tickets! Red Bull Kumite Open qualifier was sold out in 3 min… pre-register here for next year.
- Registration at the « player » booth of the Salle Wagram 9 AM to 10.30 AM
- Beginning of the Live Stream 11 AM
- Matches of the A to H pools of the tournament 11 AM - 1.30 PM
- Matches of the I to P pools of the tournament 1.30 PM - 4 PM
- Break 4 PM - 4.15 PM
- Matches from the TOP 32 to the TOP 16 4.15 PM - 6 PM
- Matches from the TOP 16 to the end of the tournament 6 PM - 11 PM
The full Red Bull Open Qualifier competition will be broadcast in French, English on various platforms.
See all the players
Red Bull Kumite Open Qualifier is based on a double elimination bracket tournament. All the matches are played in a « Best Of 3 » format until the final 4 go head to head in « Best Of 5 ».Only the two players of the Grand finale will gain access to the Red Bull Kumite.